CSLD offers students individual career counseling, drop-in advising, employer connection events, workshops, online tools, and leadership programming. Our services cover important career-related topics including: major and career exploration, self assessments, job/internship search skills, connecting with alumni, considering graduate school, and much more. Please let your students know about our resources and services!
CSLD Tools and Resources
If you’re interested in getting an account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set you up.
In addition to the career planning assessments offered through CSLD appointments, there are a variety of online assessments that may offer helpful reflection to students about their work-related preferences and strengths:
- Interests Assessment - A tool to connect your interests to various occupations.
- Skills Assessment - A tool to match your skillset with various occupations.
- Strengths Assessment - A tool to discover and develop your unique combination of talents.
- Values Assessment - A tool to discover your work needs and underlying motivations in a job.
- Preferences Assessment - A tool for assessing your preferences as they may relate to your preferred working style and setting.