CSLD provides students individual career counseling, drop-in advising, employer connection events, workshops, online tools, leadership programming, and much more. Please let your students know about our resources and services!
- Career and Major Exploration
- Self Assessments
- Resume and Cover Letters
- Networking Skills
- Connecting with Alumni
- Searching for Jobs and Internships
- Preparing for Interviews
- Considering Graduate School
- Leadership Development Programs (on-campus)
- Salary Negotiation
- And much more...
In addition to the career planning assessments offered through CSLD appointments, there are a variety of online assessments that may offer helpful reflection to students about their work-related preferences and strengths:
- Interests Assessment - A tool to connect your interests to various occupations.
- Skills Assessment - A tool to match your skillset with various occupations.
- Strengths Assessment - A tool to discover and develop your unique combination of talents.
- Values Assessment - A tool to discover your work needs and underlying motivations in a job.
- Preferences Assessment - A tool for assessing your preferences as they may relate to your preferred working style and setting.